Social Moms and #Redbox have teamed together to spread the word about the redbox Lucky to Have Friends Like You promotion. Redbox is giving everyone the chance to score free movie credits now through St. Patrick’s Day during the redbox Lucky to Have Friends Like You promotion. During this promotion, each fan receives a unique web address. Each time someone rents from your address through March 17, you get a free movie credit!! Rental credits are valid for ten (10) days after they’ve been deposited into your account, so DO NOT DELAY! Spread the word and you could turn your living-room into movie central! To learn more about the promotion, click here.
As a part of sharing this promotion, I was asked to post my response to the question, "What Makes You Feel Lucky?" Here is my response!
1. My husband is wonderful! He loves me, takes great care of me, and puts up with all the insanity that is my life. I have several health issues and through everything, my loving husband has been there through all of the hospital stays and treatments. He is the sole provider in our household, and has never complained about it! When we met, I was a single mom, going through a horrible divorce, and he fit perfectly and made my family whole!
2. My daughter is the light of my life! She is very smart, does well in school, and is very considerate of others. She is not only my daughter, she is my friend. We enjoy a lot of the same things and have a blast together!
3. My parents are both still alive and basically healthy! Although my daddy has had a few health issues, he is healthy now and my parents provide me with lots of love and support. They keep my daughter once every week so my hubby and I can have a date night!
4. I live in a wonderful small town that is the perfect size for me. I have never been a city girl, and our small town is ideal for me! We have a few stores and most of us are familiar with each other. Our Christmas Parade is filled with homemade floats pulled my ages old John Deere tractors!
5. Blogging! I'm lucky because I have the ability to post my own thoughts and feelings on my blog. It is wonderful therapy for me. I have the opportunity to meet new people through my blog, and also have the opportunity to review products on it as well!
6. Although I do not have a large quantity of friends, the ones I do have are true ones! My closest friend and I have been friends for almost twenty years. She knows everything there is to know about me...and she likes me anyway!
7. My grandma is still alive and very healthy. Grandma is an 11 year (and counting) breast cancer survivor! She is the best example of the phrase, "Great things come in small packages". She is 4'10" of pure energy and dynamite at 83 years old.
8. My health has improved over the last year or so. Although I am not healthy by any means, the medications are working and I am feeling better than I have in a while. I still have an occasional flare with MRSA, but most of the time we can get it under control without needing hospitalization!
9. My family is very close, and I am lucky enough to be very involved in the lives of my great nephew and niece. Our family, cousins and all, get together to play cards, grill out and enjoy each other!
10. I'm lucky because I KNOW I will see my loved ones again. I became a Christian when I was a young teen, and rededicated my life recently. I no longer have any doubt as to what the future holds for me, and it makes life so much easier me.
Since being lucky is all a matter of personal opinion....my opinion is............I am one very LUCKY Lady!
I'll actually go as far as saying I am blessed!
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy my post!
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and redbox blogging program, for a $25 Walmart gift card from redbox. For more information on how you can participate, click here