My daughter and I love wearing all kinds of jewelry and recently we were given the opportunity to try some beautiful bracelets from Calypso Studios. They have so many beautiful things to choose from and I was excited that they even had a bracelet in orange, which is my daughter's favorite color.
! These bracelets and the other items at Calypso Studios make wonderful Christmas gifts for ladies of all ages!
About Calypso Studios:
After spending years as a salesperson and as the owner of a sales representative group, Calypso Studios president Ed Lawrence decided to take on a different venture in 2007. Ed and his wife, Kathy, started up Calypso Studios with the goal of offering affordable gifts and fashion accessories for souvenir and resort locations.
Six years later, Calypso has seen great growth and success with many of its products, which are now available in over 2,500 retail locations across the country. The company's on-trend designs appeal to a variety of demographics, lending them to succeed in numerous types of stores. Calypso products can be found in gift shops, hospitals, bookstores, school/college stores, amusement parks, and more.
Their most popular collections include:
- Bendi-Bandz Wire Headbands- Available in 14 trendy patterns and retailing at $5.99
- Wrap Bracelets- Over 150 styles with retail between $4.99 and $19.99
- Comforting Clay Gifts- Cross, heart, butterfly, and ladybug keepsakes in hand-held, pocket size, key clip, and bookmark styles
- Impulse Collections- Clay or shell pieces with low cost and high margin
- S.H.O.P. Totes- Start Helping Our Planet with our reusable shopping bags.
Like them on Facebook!
Follow them on Twitter!
Disclosure: We received items at no cost to facilitate our review. All opinions are those of the Shelly's Bits and Pieces Family. No monetary compensation was received!