The holiday season can be a very stressful one for everyone. I always try to think of ways to make it less stressful. Here are a few of my holiday (or anyday) tips!
1) Do not try to put TOO much into one day. If you try to do too much, something WILL fall through the cracks and usually your mood suffers greatly!
2) Use your COUPONS!! Don't put them away at the holidays. I've had friends tell me that they are too busy during the holidays to use coupons. WRONG!! You need them more than ever during the holidays!
3) Don't be worried about getting everyone the absolute "Perfect" gift. Do the best you can and let it go. There is no such thing as the perfect gift or the perfect holiday!
4) Get some friends together and share the shopping. My friends and I have a blast helping each other shop. If you know a friend is looking for a toy and you're going to the toy store, offer to look for them. If you're in the same store and are in a hurry, split up the shopping lists.
5) If you have to take the kids with you, make a game out of it. Play I Spy or get them to help you look for certain things.
6) Shop sales. Look online or in the newspaper before you shop. It can save you time and money.
7) RELAX and ENJOY! It should still be fun. It is a HOLIDAY after all!
I hope you all have a blessed holiday! Merry Christmas!
A very special thanks to twittermoms and Staples!! Check out twittermoms and be one of the first 50 bloggers to share your money saving tips to get a $25 gift card to Staples and to have an additional chance to win one of the10- $100 Gift cards to Staples(randomly selected). Check out the Staples website for savings!!