I have a very busy life. As a stay at home mom of a tweenager and wife of a very busy chef hubby, I am constantly on the go! I feel that we all need to live a healthier life, but sometimes life gets in the way. I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to forgetting. I hope this list of 10 little things that can lead to a happier, healthier you will be of a benefit to someone!
Twittermoms and Tropicana are holding a promotion which prompted my post. For More information, click HERE.
1. When you get up in the morning, think of one thing you are thankful for. You'll soon find yourself with a long list and a smiling heart!
2. Take some time for yourself everyday. Even a few minutes of alone time listening to your favorite music, reading a book, or just sitting in quiet can make you feel better!
3. Watch your favorite TV show and don't feel guilty about it. Everyone deserves a chance to a little television entertainment.
4. Bring some light into your home. Open the curtains or your blinds. You'd be surprised how much better you will feel when you let the sunshine in.
5. Eat fresh fruit and veggies when you can. Nothing is better for a healthy body than fresh produce!
6. Drink plenty of water. You'll feel so much better when you are hydrated.
7. When you are craving a crunchy snack, try raw veggies and dip or frozen fruit. Frozen fruit also takes care of your sweet tooth in a healthier way.
8. Get moving. Take a walk and enjoy all that nature has to offer. It is not only good for the body, it is good for the soul!
9. Brighten your home with some fresh flowers. They add beauty to your home and just make you feel better.
10. Take a warm bath, light some candles and play some soft music. When all else fails, the bath prevails!
If you would like to participate in the Juicy Rewards program, I have been given the opportunity to share this exclusive code TWMOM-READR (worth one Juicy Rewards point – that’s up to $5 in savings)
This one-time use code is valid for new accounts ONLY. Must be entered within 6 hours of creating your account. Limit one new account bonus code per new account. All accounts must be created and all codes entered by May 7, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it and will come back soon!
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Tropicana Trop50 blogging program to be eligible to win 6 free Juicy Rewards points and a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”
Sounds like good advice all around to me!
Thank you so much Anil for the post. Keep writing.
Post a Comment