1. Keep a family calendar!
2. Plan meals ahead of time.
3. Make a homework schedule and stick to it!
4. Make a chore chart so the kids(and adults) can check off once they complete tasks!
5. Clean up after you eat, play a game, do homework, craft, etc. This keeps clutter from developing in your house.
6. Declutter your child's homework spot and have the necessary supplies close at hand. This will save so much time, because you don't have to spend time looking for pencils, paper, etc...or time clearing an area to work!
7. Find somewhere to put paperwork and bills, and actually utilize it! If you keep all your bills and other paperwork in the same place, you always know where it is!
8. Lay out clothes the night before! Your mornings will be so much smoother!
9. Make lists and add to them as your week progresses. I make grocery lists, and put on the refrigerator. This way, I can add needed items as I find them. I also make lists of people I need to call, and things I need to do!
10. Declutter your life as you go along. Finished with a book or magazine, recycle or pass it along. Encourage your child to clean out their notebooks and bookbags once a week. You'd be surprised how much clutter they carry!
Thanks for reading! These are just a few of the things that we do to manage & organize our family. This post was prompted by IconApps.com.
This post is part of a blogging contest from the TwitterMoms community. There is a chance this post could be randomly selected to win a $50 Target GiftCard, so wish me luck! For more details, you can view the contest page here (http://icomp.ly/IconApps).