Whenever I go on a weekend trip, I always seem to pack the same items. My hubby laughs at me about it, but comfort is important to me! When TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet started a blogging program about those must have items, I had to blog!! You can learn more about it by clicking here.
I always carry items that do not require ironing! In NC, it is way too hot to iron in the summer. All my clothes have to be light weight and comfortable. I try to make sure that my clothes can be worn both for daytime and nighttime adventuring!
My 5 must-have pieces are:
1. Comfy Blouses. I pack three or four just in case I get a stain on one of them!
2. Capri Pants. I always take a nice pair of capris because they are so easy to dress up for a nice dinner.
3. Shorts. Living in NC makes shorts a MUST because above everything, I have to stay cool. If I'm not cool, my trip can easily be ruined!
4. Sandals. I carry my sandals everywhere because they can be paired with both casual and dressy clothes. My sandals also keep my feet from getting too hot.
5. Bathing Suit & Cover up. I consider this to be one item, because you will never see me out of the pool without my cover up on. When we go on weekend trips, we try to stay in places that have pools! A pool is a perk that can't be forgotten!
These are the things I carry with me! I can't wait to see what everyone else lists in their top five!
Thanks for reading! Until next time...
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
LOL you're so like me I don't even do cover ups that much anymore. I so do only shorts and shirts, bathing suits scare me .. lol
Post a Comment