Here are 10 Bits and Pieces you should know about me......They are in no specific order!
1. I am the oldest child in my family. I have a brother who is 2 years younger than I am! (Although everyone thinks he's MUCH older)
2. The sight of trucks hauling live chickens makes me sick to my stomach. In 1985 my church group was in a deadly accident in PA. A tractor trailer hauling live chickens hit us and caused the van to flip 3 times. The aftermath left 3 people dead and the rest of us seriously injured...and chickens everywhere.
3. I loved the Twilight Series! I know. I know. It just makes me feel young...lol! As far as Team Edward or Team Jacob....I'm Team Carlisle!!
4. I can't drive anymore. In October of 2008, I began having problems becoming drowsy while I was driving. In November, I fell asleep at the wheel. It was only for a moment, but it scared me enough to put my keys away. Seizures are suspected!
5. I met my husband through a friend. I was moderating an online chat room for my friend, and this guy started chatting with me. Before we knew it, everyone else left the room and we were all alone. After 3 hours of typing, I gave him my cell number. We talked all night that night, and everyday since!
6. I really enjoy cooking and attempting to decorate cakes. BUT...I'm married to a chef and he prefers to do most of the cooking. He's a better cook than I am anyway...lol
7. I was talked out of going to college for my dream job. I always wanted to be a school teacher and my high school counselor discouraged me from pursuing that career. She talked me into going into accounting, which I regretted from day one!
8. The doctors and nurses in our local hospital know my name and face. I'm a major klutz and I have been to the emergency room more times than you can imagine. I've had everything from a broken ankle to a tonsillectomy (at 40), and then to 8 MRSA outbreaks causing hospitalization.
9. I love all different kinds of music. I once drove from NC to Detroit, MI to go to a Kid Rock concert, then came home to see Reba! I just love music!
10. Love is the most important thing to me. Love of God, and love of family...My parents loved me enough to take me to church and to teach me about God and His love. Without God, there would be no love. He blessed me with wonderful parents, grandparents, husband, daughter and extended family members, because He loved me. Everyday I thank God that He loved me enough to send His Son, Jesus, to die for my sins. He blessed me with His love, and continues to bless me...all the days of my life!