- Treat others as you'd like to be treated. When you are playing a game, take turns. Share. Don't be a bully. Offer to help people. Remember, good deeds multiply friends, bad deeds divide them!
- Always try your best. Don't just get by. If you do things half way, you are only cheating yourself. You don't always have to win, but you should always try your hardest!
- Don't put things off for tomorrow. No one is guaranteed tomorrow. Tell your family that you love them everyday. If you have a report due in a week, don't wait til the last minute to work on it. You never know what can come up.
- Respect yourself and others. Take care of yourself physically and emotionally. If you don't respect yourself, you can't expect others to. Show respect to others. The best way to get respect is to give it!
- Don't try to grow up so fast. Enjoy being a kid. Don't be in such a hurry to experience all the grown up things. The time will come for you to be an adult and take on adult responsibilities. Enjoy your freedom while you can!