When I was growing up, we moved a lot! My mom could get our entire home packed and ready to go in what seemed like a matter of hours. Everyone says I'm exactly like my mom, but they are wrong. We might look alike, but when it comes to moving, I am terrible at it! Good thing we have Cablemover.com we can depend on.
Did you know...Millions of Americans plan to move this summer. The average American has over 60 tasks to do in order to prepare for the move. Important decisions can slip through the tracks. Recommended by HGTV’s Lisa Laporta
and tech guru David Gregg,
cablemover.com helps you easily incorporate technology into new homes. You can connect your cable TV, phone and internet in one stop at cablemover.com.
One lucky Shelly's Bits and Pieces reader will win a Home Depot $25 e-gift card thanks to Cablemover.com!
Mandatory entry: Simply post below what you hate most about moving. Please leave your email in your comment, so I can get in touch with you if you win!
- Follow me on twitter @sleatham1
- Subscribe to my blog via email or feed.
- Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect
- Comment on any non-giveaway post (2 extra per post commented on)
- Enter any of my other giveaways (2 extra entries per giveaway)
- Vote for me on Picket Fences, by clicking button on the top right of my blog! (2 extra/per day)
- Tweet about this giveaway! (2 extra entries, may be done 2X daily) Enter to win a $25 e-gift card at Shelly's Bits & Pieces from Cablemover.com @sleatham1 http://t.co/6ltWnqM
Rules: Giveaway open to US residents 18 yrs old and older. Giveaway ends on July 29th at 11:59pm EST and will be contacted via email on August 1st. Winner has 36 hrs to respond or a new winner will be drawn!
Disclosure: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I was compensated for this post, however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are honest, and my own.