Ever since I was a child, one of my favorite goodies was caramel. When I met my wife, I found a kindred spirit in that respect. She likes caramel as much if not more than I do, and our daughter is right there with us! Shelly loves to dip granny smith apples in caramel. That is probably her biggest Fall vice. We were offered the opportunity to give Marzetti Carmel Dip a test drive, and now, 2 containers later, I am here to tell you about it.
Caramel dip is the perfect tradition for fall or just a great way to enjoy your favorite apples anytime. Try classic Old Fashioned Caramel Dip, Light or Fat Free Caramel Dip or fun flavors like Sweet & Salty Caramel Dip or Peanut Butter Caramel Dip. You can even get Pack-a-Snack Caramel Apple Dip in individual packages that are great for on the go occasions.
- Marzetti Caramel Dips are a delicious complement for any occasion – whether it’s an easy addition to an entertaining platter or an indulgent afternoon treat
- Marzetti Caramel Dips offer the perfect accent or finishing touch to a variety of party favorites including apples, pears, pretzels and even pound cake
- Impress guests at the next neighborhood get-together or family party with the rich taste of Chocolate Caramel Squares
- Keep them reaching for seconds by preparing a decadent fruit flight appetizer with pineapple pieces, banana slices and apple wedges drizzled with Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
- Create a fun treat for your kid’s sleepover with these simple Caramel Dipped Marshmallow Treats
- For more recipe ideas and additional product information visit www.marzetti.com
Right now, Marzetti is giving away $75,000 in prizes with their Lucky Pick Instant Win Game. You can enter to win by picking up a specially marked tub of Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip; if you get a lucky pick, you can head over to www.marzetti.com/luckypick/ to enter the code and claim your prize.
You can follow Marzetti on Facebook for more information!
Giveaway: 2 Lucky Shelly's Bits & Pieces readers will receive a coupon so they can try Marzetti Caramel Dip for FREE! Want to give it a try? Simply enter on the rafflecopter form.
Disclosure: I received a free product sample in order to do this review from Marzetti as part of the Family Review Network. There was no compensation. The opinions expressed are my own.