My skin is somewhat on the sensitive side, so I rarely try new things on my skin unless I get a recommendation first. Recently, I was offered the opportunity to try Amazon Rain Botanical Cleanser. I wanted to learn about it before I used it, so I headed to their website and read away!
About Amazon Rain Botanical Cleanser: Unveil More Luminous Skin
You'll love what you'll see...and what you don't! Gently purify your skin and leave it feeling irresistibly clean with Lluvia™ Botanical Cleanser. Feel your inner beauty rise to the surface as you bathe your skin in a rich combination of natural Rainforest botanicals that leave it feeling soft to the touch.
By infusing these vital natural ingredients into a smooth, non-foaming base, Lluvia™ Botanical Cleanser can reach deep into pores to dissolve bacteria and fight blemishes. And thanks to its unique Rainforest recipe, it also nourishes and hydrates the skin—without stripping its delicate lipid-moisture barrier.
- Remove dirt, excess oil, and makeup
- Cleanse without harmful foaming agents
- Restores skin's natural pH balance
Key Rainforest Ingredients:
- Jatoba has numerous active compounds to cleanse, purify and soothe the skin. In testing, it's been shown to exhibit significant anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal activities.
- Iporuru calms the skin by increasing skin respiration and working as a topical analgesic. The bark and leaves of the tree have been used by Amazonian tribes for centuries.
- Stevia is commonly used to treat a variety of ailments in Peru and Brazil. Concentrated Stevia extract is applied directly to blemishes, acne breakouts and cold sores.
As you may or may not have known, October was Breast Cancer Awareness month! My life had been touched by breast cancer, and I am pleased to tell you that the Amazon Herb Company contributes a percentage of its profits to the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cure of cancer for EVERY product sold. The funds from each sale go to support the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre and ACEER (The Amazon Center for Environmental Education and Resources-a non-profit org.). With your purchase of Amazon Rain products, you can help support these wonderful organizations!
This product would be perfect for anyone who wants a great item for cleansing their skin! Want to try this product for yourself? One lucky Shelly's Bits and Pieces reader will receive a package of Amazon Rain Botanical Cleanser of their very own! Simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below!
Disclosure: I received product to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received!