When she was in elementary school, she was easy to satisfy, but she has gotten harder as she has grown. My daughter likes a variety of foods, but her biggest pet peeve is squished, lukewarm sandwiches. Thanks to Rubbermaid, we no longer have that problem! They have developed an awesome LunchBlox Sandwich Kit!
The features of this product include:
- Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bag
- Kit includes specially designed Blue Ice™ pack that works with LunchBlox containers to keep lunches chilled on the go
- Containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home
- Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free
- The Sandwich Kit includes a sandwich container sized for regular and specialty breads, two snack containers (perfect for yogurt or nuts) and a snack container (perfect for fruits, vegetables and chips)
What do you think? The kit retails for $12.99, but prices vary from merchant to merchant! The individual containers are sold separately from the kit, and there are a lot of choices available. I will be purchasing the salad container for myself! You can learn more by following Rubbermaid on twitter or on facebook.
The LunchBlox Sandwich Kit is currently available for purchase at Rubbermaid.com, Target, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie, HEB, other grocery stores and select Wal-Mart stores!
Disclosure: I did receive the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit at no charge so I could review it! No monetary compensation was received! All opinions are those of the Shelly's Bits and Pieces family.