Getting my family to take any kind of medicine can be a nightmare, and that generally includes vitamins as well. Recently we were given the opportunity to try SmartyPants All-in-One Gummy Vitamins. My husband was the first to try the vitamins, and they never made it to anyone else. Chefy is worse than any child when it comes to vitamins. He hates them, but he loved these SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins! Chefy decided that these were for him and he took them all month.
Here is a little information about the SmartyPants Adult Complete Gummy Vitamins:
- Only Multivitamin + Omega 3s + Vitamin D gummy on the market!
- Excellent Source of Omega 3 DHA+EPA* from eco friendly small fish oil
- 225% of the US RDI for Vitamin D + includes 9 other nutrients
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Gluten & casein free. Made in California in a GMP-certified facility
Here are Chefy's thoughts: Finally a vitamin that is not a horse pill. I really enjoyed the fact that they are gummies. They did not have that nasty aftertaste I was worried about either. They were the perfect answer to my vitamin need. I used for the month and I did feel like I had a little more energy, and although I cannot say that came from the vitamins, I liked SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins enough to buy more so I can continue on them daily.
When you are looking for a vitamin that is not only good for you, but tastes good, give SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins a try! They can be purchased at Whole Foods, CVS, drugstore.com, diapers.com and amazon.com. Check here for more information!