Have you ever thought about starting a business? Have you thought about buying into a franchise? Have you ever wondered who else was thinking about starting a business?
Supercuts surveyed 1000 People with a net worth of over $200,000 and here are the results:
- 56% were planning on opening or starting a business within the next 12-18 months. (Either with or without a partner.)
- 25% of those looking to start their own business were females.
- 56% of those looking to start a business were planning on having a business partner.
- 31% of the people looking to start a business were planning on going into business with a spouse or domestic partner. Can you believe that was about 10% of respondents?
- 30% of the respondents looking to start a business were going into business with a friend
- 26% of those looking to start a business were going into business with a colleague.
- Of those surveyed, females were more likely to go into business with a spouse or domestic partner than males
Where ever your thoughts are on starting your own business, having the right information is the key to any plan. I know that start up costs are a huge issue. Supercuts has developed and affordable franchising system that can ease that stress! If you are thinking about starting that business, give Supercuts a look!